Everyone’s addiction story is unique, and so is their recovery. That’s why no single program is the right choice for everyone. Today there are many options and approaches to recovery, each with its benefits. A partial hospitalization is a leading approach to recovery that provides clients with consistent care and flexibility.
If you are looking for a partial hospitalization program in Massachusetts, Rally Recovery is here for you. Our outpatient treatment programs provide flexible, trauma-informed cognitive-behavioral therapy. We are here to help you recover with the help of our holistic PHP treatment options. Call us now at 781.412.1488 to learn more about our partial hospitalization programs.
What Is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
Also known as PHP, partial hospitalization is a type of outpatient rehab. In partial hospitalization programs, clients spend several hours daily at their recovery clinic, returning home at night to eat and sleep. These programs treat mental health, trauma, and addiction.
A typical day at the clinic might include group therapy, coping strategies, skill-building, family therapy, and individual therapy. Some programs include life skills training or alternative therapies like mindfulness training and yoga. Programs will vary in length but often provide weekly progress evaluations to address addiction triggers, home life, work, and other stressors affecting recovery.
The federal government sets parameters for partial hospitalization program requirements, which helps programs across the country offer comparable care. While PHP is similar to an intensive outpatient program (IOP), partial hospitalization requires clients to attend rehab at least four clinic hours a day, five days a week. Treatment in a PHP generally lasts three to four weeks.
Benefits of PHP Treatment for Addiction Recovery
Partial hospitalization programs may not be suitable for everyone. However, they provide many clients with accessible, flexible care without leaving home. Benefits of PHP treatment include:
- Affordability – Insurance may cover more partial hospitalization program costs than residential rehab costs. Many PHPs cost less than residential programs because clients sleep and eat at home.
- Flexibility – For those who can’t take the time away from home for residential rehab, PHPs offer flexibility so clients can keep working or stay in school.
- Less time to complete – PHPs take less time to complete than other types of rehab while providing the same level of care and tools for long-term recovery.
- Easy transition – PHPs can help clients transition back into home life with substantial mental health and addiction support. Many people choose a PHP after residential treatment for a step-down recovery approach.
Again, partial hospitalization is not suitable for everyone but can benefit people with stable home lives. It is also ideal for those who’ve completed an inpatient program and are looking for more flexible care. PHP requires more independence than residential programs. A PHP may be right for you if you have community support, a safe home, and stable work or school obligations. Call us to learn more about the benefits of PHP.
Choosing a PHP for You at Rally Recovery
Partial hospitalization programs provide maximum levels of outpatient care for addiction recovery and mental health management. If you are ready to choose the proper PHP for your needs, Rally Recovery is here to help. Our holistic PHPs provide help for addiction and mental health with trauma-informed therapies, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Art therapy
- Yoga therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Mindfulness meditation therapy
With PHP, IOP, and outpatient recovery, Rally Recovery believes in accessible, flexible outpatient care to help you thrive. If you’re ready to learn more about the benefits of a partial hospitalization program, call our team at 781.412.1488 to speak with a team member and begin enrollment today.